All swimming pools must be fenced but the gate is the weakest link and it’s essential to ensure that it is alarmed. Pool security should not be taken lightly. Therefore, gates which allow kids easy access to the swimming pool areas should have a pool gate alarm. Installing a pool gate alarm will save you a lot of worry, time and money.
With a Poolguard GAPT-2 Outdoor Pool Gate Alarm, you can rest assured that your pool and backyard area is safeguarded at all times. Moreover, installation is a breeze and setup is very simple. It is designed to be used outdoors and withstand the weather.
Feature of the Poolguard GAPT-2 Outdoor Pool Gate Alarm
- It provides continuous protection and will reset automatically under all conditions
- The system provides a warning if kids pass through the door or gate into the swimming pool area.
- Prevents someone from leaving the gate open.
- The alarm is powered by a 9 volt battery that has a battery life of 1 year (sold separately).
- The alarm system complies with the UL 2017 listing.
- It’s equipped with a low battery indicator that alerts you when the battery is low.
- The system is simple to install and operate.
- 1 year manufacturers’ warranty
- 85 decibels horn at about 10 feet.
Poolguard GAPT-2 Outdoor Pool Gate Alarm can be installed on any outside door, screen or gate that provides access to your swimming pool. The system includes 6ft of wire (UL approved), sensor switch and a magnet for attaching to the gate.
It is designed to continuously monitor the gate and the alarm sounds within 7 seconds if someone opens the gate even if they close the pool gate behind them. The Poolguard GAPT-2 Outdoor Pool Gate Alarm is equipped with a pass though feature that allows adults to open the pool gate without the gate alarm sounding by pressing the pass-through button.