This Animal Pool Escape Ramp (also known as the Frog Log for pools) ranks as the best in the industry. It is very durable and will save the lives of very many critters and animals along the way. It also comes with unlimited lifetime guarantee and you can rest assured that you’ll be satisfied with the purchase.
Why should you buy this Wildlife Escape Ramp For Your Pool?
- It is backed by an unlimited lifetime guarantee
This critter saver comes with an unlimited lifetime guarantee which ensures that if you are not happy or satisfied with this animal pool escape ramp you can return it to the manufacturer and get a full refund.
- Ideal for small animals and critters
This WildLife Escape Ramp ensures that ducks, lizards, frogs and other critters will have a reliable way to escape safely in case they fall into your pool.
- Keep Unwanted and Dangerous Animals out of the Pool
With this critter saver, you can improve pool safety by keeping unwanted animals such as spiders and snakes out of your pool. They drop in off overhanging trees and branches – you need to give them a way out!
The Pool Animal Escape Ramp is ideal for all users!
- It’s easy to use
- It’ll keep a smile on the face of your entire family and any other pool user!
How to Prevent Animals From Drowning in your Pool.
It’s a horrible thing to see an animal or critter that has drowned in your pool! There are quite a few things you can do, as a responsible pool owner, to prevent these drownings. We have talked about the Swimming Pool Critter Saver earlier in this article, (or the frog ramp as otherwise know), however what about actually preventing the animals from entering the pool in the first place!
Here’s a few things you can do:
- Be sure to keep over hanging trees and branches well trimmed so that animals like squirrels, raccoons and possums can’t jump or fall into the pool.
- If your pool is still in the design phase, you could even keep the small animals in mind, and include a built in ramp or an extra ledge along the sides of the pool for easy exit.
- Some animals may fall into the pool, while foraging for food, or looking for water. It is wise to keep any garbage cans covered securely, and in a spot where they can’t easily be tipped over.
- A Swimming Pool Cover is also a great idea!